A unique, newly renovated apartment in a historic building in the prestigious Aleja Szucha in the center of Warsaw .
An excellent address, close to Łazienki Królewskie Park, restaurants, embassies, shops, services and a great communication location.
The apartment is furnished, some furniture can be changed or removed if the tenant so wishes.
4-room apartment with a total area of approx. 140 m2, which consists of:
– a sunny living room with an elegant semi-circular window
– a study with an entrance from the living room (can be used as a bedroom)
– a separate and spacious kitchen with a window and pantry
– a bedroom with a view of Aleja Szucha and a balcony
– a bedroom with a view of the internal courtyard, a balcony and its own elegant bathroom with a bathtub
– bathroom with shower
– elegant hall with a beautiful built-in wardrobe
It is a historic tenement house from 1936 , there is no underground garage, but it has a spacious courtyard closed with a gate with a remote control, where it is possible to park a car.
BUILDING and LOCATION:
A wonderful tenement house from 1936, inhabited by outstanding personalities of culture and science. Beautiful staircases, elevator, perfect address.
Aleja Jana Christiana Szucha is an ideal location and is a huge asset of this property. It runs from Plac na Rozdrożu located at the Royal Łazienki Park to Plac Unii Lubelskiej, where you can find, among others, City Shopping mall. In the vicinity of the apartment building, there is also the Syrena Theatre, many cafes, service outlets and public transport stops. The very center of the city can be reached by car in less than 5 minutes, there is also Plac na Rozdrożu in the vicinity, which is an excellent communication point with almost every location in Warsaw.