Comfortable house with an original character, combining modern decor with natural elements of warm wood. Located in a quiet, family area of Białołęka, with easy and fast access to the center. A place that captivates from the first visit.
The 2-storey area of 160 m2 consists of:
– A bright living room with large windows, a separate dining area and access to a wooden terrace
– A spacious, functional kitchen, fully equipped with high-class household appliances
– An office room with a desk, a sofa and built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom with shower and toilet
– Exercise room with a treadmill and a punching bag
– Pantry / utility room
– A bedroom with a large, comfortable bed and a spacious wardrobe
– 2 additional bedrooms, currently arranged as children’s rooms
– Bathroom with double bath, large shower, two sinks and separate laundry.
High quality finish, natural materials and attention to detail create a home with a unique atmosphere, fully equipped and ready to live. Outside the property it is possible to park 2 cars. A helpful neighborhood cares for a nice relationship and a friendly atmosphere.
Modern, energy-saving house, double insulated. In the entire building of the German window of the Gebauer company with anti-burglary windows and additional locks. The security and the camera system with image preview on the smartphone also take care of the security. Around a wooden terrace with a beautifully fitted dog house, storage room and greenery.
The house is located at Kuszniki street, in an attractive area of single-family houses in Białołęka. The proximity of Trasa Toruńska allows easy and quick access to Śródmieście and other parts of Warsaw. A few minutes by car to the Targówek shopping center, in which there are: a shopping mall, Castorama, and a little further IKEA, Domoteka, TK Maxx, Jula and M1. Around you will also find well-stocked grocery stores, swimming pool, gas stations, offices, schools, sports clubs, dance schools (eg Agustin Egurola’s) and many attractions for families with children.