A wonderfully exposed commercial property with an area of 137 m 2 in the most prestigious part of Warsaw, in a beautiful historic tenement house from 1947. Very attractively situated with spacious display windows from the side of Plac Trzech Krzyży and Nowy Świat. Formerly the well-known and popular Warsaw cafe Lajkonik, frequented by painters and sculptors from the neighboring editorial office of the satirical magazine Szpilki. We can still feel the atmosphere of those times, thanks to the drawings and paintings that the artists left on the walls of the café, and today they are a real treasure.
The restaurant consists of:
– A well-lit sales and service part with large windows from the side of Plac Trzech Krzyży and Nowy Świat,
– Back-up facilities consisting of three separate rooms,
– Bathrooms for guests (including for the disabled),
– You can enter the premises from 3 sides: From Plac Trzech Krzyży, from Nowy Świat and at the back, from the patio.
Definitely the best and most respected address on the map of Warsaw. Beautiful old tenement houses, examples of magnificent architecture from different periods of the city development, charming cafes, the most fashionable shops and restaurants in the capital. The location on the Royal Route attracts not only local fans of the local climate, but also visitors and tourists all year round. The restaurant is located on the ground floor at the intersection of two of the most recognizable streets in Warsaw.
– The premises has air conditioning and gravity ventilation,
– The minimum rental period is 1 year,
– Additional payable utilities.