Luxurious and absolutely unique HERMES residence in Konstancin Jeziorna – with 13 rooms and an indoor swimming pool, on a beautifully situated, extensive plot of 8,600 m2. The residence was designed on a grand scale by outstanding architects (Eng. Jerzy Janczak and Andrzej Karwan), in the shape of the letter H, reminiscent of pre-war Konstancin villas. The plot is unique, even in terms of the standards in force in Konstancin and the surrounding area.
LAYOUT OF THE ROOMS:
A two-story building with the possibility of additional adaptation of the attic, not included in the living space.
The interiors of the residence have two entrances, main and utility. The main right entrance leads directly to the foyer connected to the spacious lounge.
The living room with a total area of approx. 150 m2 connected to the terrace is characterized by high and wide windows that provide plenty of light and a beautiful view of the green outside area.
– on the ground floor, next to the living room, in the right wing of the building, there is a fireplace zone with relaxation – a spacious, representative office.
– a large master bedroom with a wardrobe and a bathroom,
– a room with a wardrobe and a bathroom,
– an additional room with a wardrobe and a bathroom,
– a round hall with entrances to the other three bedrooms. In the left wing of the residence there is a recreational space with a large swimming pool with an area of 15.5 mx 4.5 m with a jacuzzi, sauna and showers:
– 2 sports rooms,
– dressing room with bathrooms,
– from the pool there is an exit to a large beach terrace.
On the ground floor there is also a kitchen with a representative dining room with access to the terrace. In addition, on the ground floor, functional rooms such as:
– utility rooms, – technical rooms,
– laundry room
– garage with 3 parking spaces,
– room for garden equipment.
We can enter this zone through a separate hall / staircase. The impressive height of the rooms, approx. 4 m, offers great architectural and arrangement possibilities.
– space for a spacious library,
– TV room All connected by a hall with wide, representative winding stairs. The left side of the building has an additional hall / staircase. On the first floor there are 5 additional bedrooms with large terraces, separate bathrooms and wardrobes, a kitchen and large utility rooms. From one of these rooms, we can get to the attic.
The design of the building was made of bricks and high-quality materials, equipped with the following installations: – city cold water,
– municipal sewage system,
– electricity, – gas,
– gas boiler room,
– mechanical ventilation of the garage and swimming pool,
– garage for 3 cars,
– min. 9 parking spaces.
The HERMES residence and the plot are located in Konstancin Jeziorna- Chylice, on the border with the best spa zone of Konstancin. An additional advantage of the location is the Jeziorka river flowing next to it, with its wildly shaped shores and lake vegetation. The plot size of 8600 m2 and its development in the southern part create unique opportunities to use its natural ecological conditions.
A garage for 3 cars with an additional technical room has been designed in the body of the building. The extensive outdoor area makes it possible to park additional cars and add additional buildings. The residence has very large arrangement possibilities, intended not only for residential purposes, but for example: SPA, guesthouse, conference center.