Spacious, sensational designed “smart house” located right next to the Kabacki forest in Konstancin Jeziorna-Kierszek.
The house is located on a huge plot of over 2500 m2 with a beautifully maintained garden with a central watering system.
The house consists of 7 rooms and a wardrobe, pantries, utility room, two-seater garage.
The 377 m2 of usable space includes:
– huge living room with fireplace with access to the terrace with a pond,
– open kitchen equipped with Miele equipment (dishwasher, fridge, induction kitchen) connected to the pantry, Villeroy and Bosch fittings,
– oak library, from which you can easily get to the garden terrace lined with Brazilian Kumar wood, – master bedroom with direct access to the garden, – "fitness" room with sauna and bathroom, – bedroom used as a guest room, – huge wardrobe, – "warm" bathroom room with a bathtub and shower, – guest bathroom, – utility room, In addition, hall connecting the house with a huge garage of 43 m2,
– children bedroom with exposure to the east
– children bedroom with exposure to the west,
– bathroom with shower and bathtub.
The floors are covered with bleached, oiled Escarcha oak and Italian stoneware. The house is heated with gas from the outside and the floor heating has been extended on the stoneware surface. The “smart” ; alarm and monitoring system with a preview from a computer or smartphone has been installed in the house.
Electric blinds with central control have been installed and LED lighting is provided throughout the garden.
The house is located in a buffer zone of single-family houses, low-built, only 100 m to the Kabacki forest. To Zdrojowy Park (13 minutes by car), supermarkets and nearby multi-service stores, numerous kindergartens and schools are nearby. Easy access to Warsaw along Puławska street. The access road is paved.
An ideal place for families with children, people who value peace, quiet and nature. ________________________________________________________________________________________