A unique, atmospheric and very spacious house belonging to the Konstancin Jeziorna municipality.
Free-standing, in a closed private housing estate (only 4 houses), with a large and beautiful garden and a sunny terrace.
The first owner’s house is made of the highest quality materials, designed very functionally.
Situated on a beautiful plot near the forest, house with an area of 485 m2, consists of:
• Large bright kitchen, combined with a very practical pantry,
• Dining room with a large table open to the kitchen,
• A spacious living room with a fireplace and panoramic windows overlooking for a beautiful garden,
• Billiard room with an atmospheric bar,
• A stylish cabinet,
• A guest toilet with a large window,
• An air-conditioned wine cellar for 3000 bottles of wine,
• A heated garage for 2 FLOOR cars:
• A large master bedroom with an exit to a private winter terrace , a bright bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and shower,
• A spacious wardrobe,
• Separate toilet,
• A small study by the bedroom,
• 3 separate bedrooms,
• A bathroom with a shower,
• Commercial rooms. Additional facilities:
• Watering-house automatically watering the garden,
• Parking for 7 cars,
• House in a large part glazed, panoramic windows perfectly illuminate the interior,
• Integrally connected with the garden (3 pairs of patio doors),
• Heated floors on the ground floor,
• 3 attics on attic.
The house belongs to the municipality of Konstancin Jeziorna. Located in a very beautiful, green area near the forest. In close proximity to the international kindergarten, school and junior high school. To the American school, it takes about 15 minutes to reach the airport and 20 minutes to the airport.