This unique house impresses with its original interior, which has been designed and thought down to the last detail. A lot of space, air, black and white contrasts, glazed doors, industrial stairs, attic finished with MFP board create a unique artistic-designer atmosphere. A very modern house, but classic, simple and pleasantly raw. The floor on the ground floor is made of epoxy resin and covered with white polyurethane varnish. As a result, it is extremely easy to keep clean and makes the daylight reflected in it beautifully brightens all rooms. The ceiling in the living room section is the original restored element of the mikvah from 1920, as are some of the perfectly preserved fragments of brick walls that, integrated into a modern interior, give a unique character to the interiors and warm up the industrial style of the house. It is a dream place for people who appreciate good design, original solutions, modernity and functionality. Bright and spacious interiors are conducive to creativity, the house is inspired by good energy and calmness.
This unique property consists of:
• A bright and spacious living room,
• A large and comfortable dining room,
• A functional and huge kitchen with an entrance to the terrace,
• A guest toilet with a shower and a large window,
• An economic room by the kitchen.
• A spacious, sunny master bedroom with a separate bathroom with a bath and shower,
• A quiet children bedroom with a bathroom,
• An elegant cabinet of the Lord House,
• A large, bright room with the possibility of dividing into 2 more rooms.
This extremely functional property provides residents with a sense of privacy and peace.
The well-kept garden is equipped with an automatic irrigation system.
A beautiful terrace on the south side guarantees us the sun all day long.
The project will delight anyone who appreciates solid performance and functionality.
The house is located in a cozy, quiet street in Konstancin.
In the near distance there is Stara Papiernia, shops, cafes and commercial and service premises.
Convenient communication with Warsaw.