Luxury house for sale Konstancin – amazing, pre-war villa in the Provencal style on the area of almost 3,000 m2 in Konstancin-Jeziorna. It is an ideal proposition for everyone who appreciates perfectly designed, spacious interiors, beautifully arranged garden and a prestigious location.
A house with a total area of 540 m2 consists of: ground floor, first floor and basement.
The ground floor is 6 high (3 m), separate, but connected by beautiful passages rooms, arranged in the shape of an enfilade:
• living room with a fireplace and home cinema system,
• large kitchen with an island, fully equipped with household appliances (induction hob, oven, hood , fridge, dishwasher), connected to the dining room, which can be accessed directly from the terrace, by three balcony entries,
• formal dining room with a table for 12 people,
• a representative entrance room that shares a fireplace with a living room,
• a hall separating the garage from the rest part of the house, with many built-in wardrobes,
• 2 utility rooms,
• bathroom with shower,
• garage for 2 cars.
On the first floor there are:
• a master bedroom with a balcony, a dressing room and capacious built-in wardrobes and a private bathroom with a bathtub and a separate shower,
• 3 additional bedrooms, each with a separate balcony overlooking the garden,
• an additional bathroom with a bathtub and a bidet ,
• separate toilet with wardrobes.
The cellar has been divided into four rooms, in which there is, among others, boiler room with a powerful induction furnace and laundry.
The house was originally built in 1934, has undergone several major renovations, the last in 2011.
The house is located on a closed property, equipped with an electrically opened gate and a videophone. Security is also ensured by an internal and external alarm system and anti-burglar blinds. Garden with an area of almost 3,000 m2 is distinguished by thoughtfully planted bushes that bloom alternately, providing colorful picture throughout the season. Tall, ancient trees complete the charm of the area.
The representative access road branches out: one branch leads to the main front entrance and the other leads to the garage, where it widens into additional parking space for two cars.
A house located in a small, quiet street surrounded by other single-family houses, with easy access to the main road connecting Konstancin with Piaseczno. Convenient, fast connection with the American and British Schools, as well as German and French Schools. Short, few minutes drive is necessary to reach the Spa Park and the Stara Papiernia shopping center. The closest public transport stop is located within 150 m, it provides a direct connection to the Wilanowska metro station.