An office space with wide arrangement possibilities, located in a revitalized, modernist tenement house at ul. Chocimska. A beautiful, representative lobby with a 24-hour reception and security services emphasizes the luxurious and elegant nature of the investment.
The total area of 311.51 m2 includes, among others:
– open-space office space (124.06 m2), currently divided by glazing creating 5 closed rooms and one open space part
– 3 office rooms (11.96 – 18.00 m2),
– 2 conference rooms (18.87 and 10.00 m2),
– kitchen with buildings (10.55 m2),
– 2x toilet,
– other rooms – server room, cloakroom, utility room,
– a separate archive (71.05 m2) located on the opposite side of the lobby, currently functioning as an independent office space with a kitchen and toilet.
The office part is clearly divided into 2 zones with two separate entrances.
Premises well-kept, currently partially rented.
Possibility to divide rooms and purchase without an archive and change the purpose of the premises to residential.
A modernist building from the 1930s thoroughly revitalized by the developer Myoni Group, specializing in, inter alia, in the renovation of beautiful, pre-war tenement houses. In addition to the presented office and service premises, this intimate investment also includes 20 high-standard apartments. The residents have at their disposal an internal courtyard, landscaped with well-kept greenery and elements of small architecture. The building also houses a reception, security and an elegant lobby area. Due to the Residence of the Greek Ambassador inside the building, the level of security is exceptionally high.
Tenement house at ul. Chocimska is located in the most prestigious part of Old Mokotów, in close proximity to Unii Lubelskiej Square. Situated on Skarpa Warszawska, it is adjacent to the Morskie Oko Park and Łazienki Królewskie Park, as well as diplomatic missions surrounded by elegant, pre-war villa buildings. The proximity of Puławska Street ensures easy access from other parts of the city and travel by public transport.