Exclusive 400 m2 penthouse located in the prestigious part of Old Mokotów. A beautifully arranged space full of light, art and design icons completes the swimming pool above the living room, with a view of the city skyline and also the lower part of the apartment.
The over 200 m2 day zone consists of:
– an impressive living room with large glazing, open fireplace and exit to the north-west terrace
– a fully equipped kitchen with exit to the eastern terrace
– a granite finished library and office
– dining room
– guest bedroom with bathroom
– rock-lined guest toilet, with a panorama of the city reflecting in the mirror.
On the first floor you will find:
– master bedroom with wardrobe and en suite bathroom
– additional 2 bedrooms with their own bathrooms
– wellness area with swimming pool, sauna and small gym
This luxurious and exceptionally well thought out penthouse was created in cooperation with 11 architects. One look at the open space of this apartment is enough to feel the scale of the venture. Giant roof glazing, no partition walls of the day area, stairs and gallery system. One of the most impressive architectural solutions allows you to observe the lower level of the flat through skylights at the bottom and in the walls of the pool.
The highest quality finish with natural materials. Exotic ebony veneers, zebrano and wenge used as wall cladding, floors and specially designed furniture perfectly harmonize with the granite and marble.
Comfort and privacy are provided by a lift with direct entrance to the apartment.
The owner also has 2 parking spaces in the underground garage and storage.
BUILDING AND LOCATION
The Penthouse is located on the 7th and 8th floors of an intimate apartment building in a quiet, residential part of Old Mokotów, providing a view of the beautiful panorama of the city. A modern building with reception and security, finished with natural high-quality materials.
In close proximity there is Pole Mokotowskie park, a lot of international schools and kindergartens, as well as many restaurants and cafes. Two metro stations located nearby provide convenient communication with other parts of the city and quick access to the center.