Semi-detached house of 166 m2 with a garden of 134 m2. A modern, beautifully lit house finished with the highest quality materials with attention to every detail. A functional layout, a large open living space with a living room with a fireplace and an open kitchen, and an atmospheric private part with three bedrooms, a bathroom and a beautiful, sunny 60m terrace. Quiet neighborhood, picturesque landscape and peace. It is an excellent choice for people who value closeness to nature with great access to Warsaw.
The house with an area of 166 m2 consists of:
HIGH GROUND FLOOR:
– Large living room with fireplace, panoramic windows, terrace with access to the garden
– An open modern kitchen fully equipped with the highest quality household appliances, combined with a dining room
– A large master bedroom with a dressing room and access to a 60 m2 terrace
– 2 Bedrooms
– A functional bathroom with a shower.
– Air conditioning,
– Blind on the terrace on the ground floor
– Irrigation system in the garden
The green and quiet neighborhood is an ideal place for those who would like to take a break from the city hustle and bustle and enjoy communing with nature on a daily basis, and at the same time have quick and easy access to the center.
In the close vicinity there are kindergartens and schools, both public and private.
It takes about 20 minutes to get to the city center.