A unique, 2-level apartment with a view of the Zamek Królewski and Krakowskie Przedmieście.
The apartment is incredibly atmospheric, it delights with the artistic interior refined in every detail, and the top floor allows you to enjoy the magical view of the Plac Zamkowy and the panorama of the Old Town.
The apartment, after a general renovation, fully furnished, has been decorated and designed to emphasize the unique and amazing atmosphere of the tenement house.
Apartment with usable area of 85 m 2 consists of:
– A climatic and very nicely decorated living room, with a dining area, with a unique view of the Plac Zamkowy,
– An open kitchen equipped with high-end household appliances,
– Perfectly illuminated and a spacious bedroom with a large bed and a seating area with a place to work and a spectacular view of the Old Town, – A bright, large bathroom with a bathtub, lined with natural stone overlooking the green, intimate patio,
– Separate, comfortable wardrobe.
– A functional and bright room that currently functions as a bedroom.
A beautiful tenement house ,, Pod Pelikanem” built before 1705, destroyed during the Warsaw Uprising in 1944. Rebuilt in 1960 to reflect its pre-destruction appearance, retaining the features from 18 th centaury. Its name comes from the sculpted pelican on the corner of the building. The sgraffito of the facade was made by Edmund Burke. Tenement house in very good condition, is located on the Plac Zamkowy opposite the Zamek Królewski and the Kolumna Zygmunta. Available to residents, a beautiful, green patio at the back of the building.
The Castle Square is a very prestigious and attractive place for both residents of the capital and tourists. The house is located in the immediate vicinity of the Zamek Królewski, the Old Town and Krakowskie Przedmieście, which gives the property a very special character. The Old Town is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in Warsaw. Medieval houses renovated after World War II, charming cobbled streets create a unique atmosphere of this place. Around elegant restaurants and cafes. Location very well communicated, near the subway, buses and trams.