A spacious apartment in a pre-war tenement house in Old Żoliborz. Stylish, high interiors, excellent location near the metro station and parks are the undoubted advantages of this property.
This 4-room apartment with an area of 107 m2 consists of:
– a stylishly furnished living room (29.9 m2) with a separate dining area and a beautiful wooden table,
– open, functional kitchen (13.5 m2), fully equipped with high-quality household appliances,
– a cozy master bedroom (13 m2) with a large bed and built-in wardrobes, with a balcony and a view of the green yard,
– a bathroom with a bathtub belonging to the master bedroom (6 m2),
– a second bedroom (15.5 m2) with a capacious wardrobe,
– an additional room (7.5 m2) for any arrangement,
– a guest bathroom (2.5 m2) with a shower,
– storage (1 m2),
The apartment is furnished and maintained in a tenement style in Żoliborz. The whole, combined with the stylish arrangement of the interior, which is over 3 meters high, and the preserved oak parquet, create an original space full of character. The windows of the living room and two neighboring rooms are oriented to the south-west, perfectly illuminating the rooms, while the kitchen and bedroom with bathroom are located on the north-east side, providing a view of the quiet and green yard.
Possibility of parking the car in the parking lot, available only to the residents of the tenement house.
BUILDING AND LOCATION:
The apartment is located on the third floor (no elevator) in a pre-war tenement house from 1931. The building has undergone a thorough modernization, has a new facade, balustrades and a renovated staircase.
The tenement house is surrounded by parks and is perfectly connected thanks to the proximity of the metro station, tram and bus stops. In the area there are also charming Żoliborz cafes and restaurants for which the district is famous.