Exclusive apartment, located in a tenement house at Al. Ujazdowskie, next to Plac Trzech Krzyży. Prestigious location combined with an exceptionally stylish finish, make this apartment an ideal offer for the most demanding customers. Finishing with attention to the smallest details and the preservation of stylish elements referring to nearby tenements give this apartment a unique character.
This unique apartment with an area of 64 m2 consists of:
– a sunny, furnished living room with a balcony, connected to a dining area with a fully equipped kitchen;
– a spacious bedroom with a large bed and a stylish free-standing bathtub;
– second bedroom, currently acting as a wardrobe;
– a climatic bathroom with shower;
– an additional toilet A top-class, fully equipped apartment with a bright and elegant interior.
The rooms, which are more than 3 meters high, add a sense of space and emphasize the unique character. Consistent style, top-quality equipment, stylish accessories and original design elements create its unique effect.
A tenement house from 1900. Thanks to pre-war buildings, it has preserved its unique atmosphere and character. A building in very good technical condition (after replacing the installation, renewing the cages and façades).
A perfect location in the heart of Warsaw, in one of the most beautiful parts of it, right next to Pl. Trzech Krzyży. In the area there are numerous diplomatic missions and Łazienki Królewskie. Next to atmospheric cafes and restaurants, boutiques of well-known designers. The very center of Warsaw with great communication and direct access to all means of public transport.