A unique property with a charming garden located in the prestigious Eko Park estate at Biały Kamień street. It is a property in which bold design perfectly harmonizes with the highest quality of finish, comfort and functionality. The investment blended into the vicinity of greenery and low-rise buildings will provide residents with a balance between private and professional life.
Its great advantage is the garden , which gives great potential for arranging it – a place for relaxation and meetings for adults, as well as a wonderful playground for children.
It is a unique property that captivates with class and elegance. An ideal place for people who value comfort and convenience.
The functional layout of the apartment’s rooms with an area of 91.87 m2 introduces a natural division into the living and private part.
On the surface there are:
– an atmospheric living room with direct access to a charming garden . A large number of light points, min. Lamp with Svarovski stones, illuminated Alabaster on the walls allow you to create any mood and separate zones: relaxation or work.
– the heart of the apartment is a functional, open to the living room kitchen, equipped with high-quality appliances (household appliances of renowned brands (Siemens, Samsung), dining area, connecting the kitchen and living room, where a unique atmosphere creates a non-standard finish – a wall waterfall.
– a comfortably furnished bedroom with a large bed in muted colors, a spacious wardrobe and a bath room.
– a bathing room with Jacuzzi Hoesch and stylish Gessi fittings, the lightness and elegance of which are provided by the sliding milk glass doors that form one of the walls. It is a bond that brings individuality to this property, as we can open up to the salon. A solution that optically enlarges the interior and makes its character more attractive. Glazing, however, does not mean giving up the intimate character, as it is possible to slide them closed at any time. The Nakamichi sound system will take care of the unique sound and relaxation.
– cute children’s room ;
– a second elegant bathroom with a shower
– a representative hall with a built-in wardrobe;
– a unique, atmospheric garden with an area of 57 m2 , where on warm days you can spend time with morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. On colder days, functional infrared heaters will be perfect. Atmospheric lighting and a practical garden irrigation system will make its functionality more attractive.
The apartment is located on the ground floor of an intimate, guarded apartment building. Decorated with great care and taste, an apartment inspired by global design trends. The apartment is finished with the highest quality materials, designer furniture and details of the best global brands. Glazing gives the interior an individual and original character. A large number of points of light allows you to create any mood and separate zones: relaxation or work. Perfect sun exposure: a living room with a garden facing the south providing plenty of natural light, bedrooms facing the north, thanks to which the sleeping temperature is optimal. This elegant interior also has air conditioning and an exceptionally comfortable fingerprint entry lock, connected to the Internet
The apartment includes:
– stationary parking space 1.5x larger than the standard parking space (for PLN 150,000)
– storage room (PLN 40,000)
The estate has been designed with the comfort of its residents in mind and meeting the expectations of even the most demanding. The aesthetics of the buildings were taken care of with great care, as well as the development of the area around the estate. Places to rest have been planned, and an internal, green courtyard has been created. 24/7 security watches over the safety and peace of the residents.
Mokotów – one of the most beautiful residential districts of Warsaw, where an intimate and exclusive apartment investment was created. The Eko Park estate is a prestigious residential complex on the map of Warsaw, distinguished by a very rich and permanently well-kept greenery around. The estate is adjacent to one of the largest park complexes in Warsaw – Pole Mokotowskie, which thanks to its area of 73 ha is an ideal place for people who value activity. A place full of alleys, bicycle paths and cafes / restaurants.