Beautiful 4-room NEW apartment in the prestigious Mennica Residence investment on ul. Grzybowska 43a.
The 145 m2 apartment consists of:
– a huge Italian-style living room with a spacious sofa,
– an exclusive hall with beautiful, sophisticated lighting,
– a kitchen connected to the dining room with north view,
– master bedroom with private bathroom with shower,
– room Bedroom with the possibility of arranging the study,
– an additional spacious bedroom,
– utility room.
The apartment includes 2 garage spaces.
The Mennica Residence project is “everest”; of luxury residential towers.
Moderation, pragmatism and quality mean that Manhattan buildings define the style of urban apartment buildings.
Two towers flanking the representative entrance in the corner of Grzybowska and Żelazna Streets create a distinct and characteristic spatial composition. The simple geometric facade is designed from noble and well-aging materials. The building has a beautiful hall with reception.
The residence is located in the western part of downtown Warsaw, between Grzybowska and Żelazna Streets.
It is one of the fastest developing areas of the city. Within 5 minutes of the investment there are, among others: the Palace of Culture and Science. Złote Tarasy, Central Station and Saxon Garden.