A sunny, 3-room apartment located next to the Kępa Potocka park. A bright interior in a Mediterranean style with a beautiful view of the greenery and the old river bed of the Vistula, creates a unique atmosphere and captivates from the first visit.
The apartment with an area of 68 m2 consists of:
– a perfectly lit living room with an open and fully equipped kitchen with an island and an exit to a corner balcony of 16 m2
– a bedroom with a comfortable bed
– an additional room for your own arrangement, perfect as a children’s room, guest room or a place to work
– bathroom with corner bathtub
– separate toilet
– communication hall with a built-in wardrobe
The great advantage of the apartment is its location and the view of the park. It has been finished in light colors, making the interior very pleasant and more spacious. Oak parquet was laid on the floor. The windows face south-east.
The apartment is in perfect condition, uninhabited and ready to move in immediately.
The property includes a parking space in the underground garage and a storage room, additionally payable PLN 50,000 for the entire stay.
BUILDING AND LOCATION
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of a 6-story building from 2000, located in a closed and guarded estate near the Kępa Potocka park. Well-kept patio and beautifully landscaped surroundings of the building. There is silence and lots of greenery around – an ideal place for families with children. There are numerous sports, recreational and educational facilities nearby.
The convenient location allows for very quick access by car to the largest arteries in Warsaw, the S7 route and Wisłostrada.