A unique penthouse located in one of the most beautiful tenement houses in the city center, at Hoża street. It impresses with a modern arrangement of high interiors and a magnificent terrace with a jacuzzi on the roof of the building, with a lovely view of the city center.
The area of 80 m2 consists of:
– a living room with a large corner sofa, with a minimalist finish in the form of raw concrete, warm wood and relaxing greenery and moss
– a functional kitchenette fully equipped with the highest class household appliances, with high veneer cabinets and wooden, 6-person table
– an elegant bedroom with a large, comfortable bed and its own bathroom with a bathtub, finished in white and pleasant, bright colors
– an additional guest room with a sofa bed, balcony
– a guest bathroom with a walk-in shower
– a communication hall with a lot of built-in wardrobes on both sides, with wooden and mirror fronts.
The apartment has central air conditioning in all rooms. A smart home system was also installed, allowing for remote control via smartphone, temperature, LED lighting and entrance door lock. The height of the rooms (3.5 m) that adds space and comfort, reflecting the atmosphere of a real, pre-war tenement house.
Uniqueness is also given by the 80 m2, sunny roof terrace, very rare in downtown tenement houses. Arranged in bright summer colors, full of neat greenery and flowers. There are also terrace furniture, jacuzzi and a beautiful view of the city center.
The apartment includes a place in the underground garage of the same building, paid extra 150,000 PLN, having its own electric car charging station.
The apartment is located on the top floor of a six-story tenement house with a lift, security and monitoring, at Hoża street. The building from 1890 underwent complete revitalization and was commissioned in its current form in 2015. The quality of workmanship and even artistic reproduction of details give the building an exceptionally exclusive character. Attention is drawn by, among others elegant elevator and staircase, marble stairs, eclectic entrance door and beautiful ceilings decorated with stucco.
Top location in the center of Warsaw. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops around. Fast communication with anywhere in Warsaw is provided by Centrum metro station within 2 minutes walk as well as bus and tram stops.