An elegant, spacious and never used apartment located in one of the most desirable districts of Warsaw – Wawer. Modern interiors, quiet neighborhood as well as high quality finishes are just a few of the advantages of this unique property.
The apartment with a usable area of 160m2 consists of:
– A cozy and spacious living room with a comfortable sofa set. Thanks to the large windows, it is perfectly lit. Direct access to the terrace and garden from the living room,
– A functional, fully equipped kitchen combined with a dining area,
– Master bedroom with an elegant bathroom with shower,
– guest toilet,
– Representative hall.
– A large room that can be used as a children’s room, guest room or office,
– Open lounge area
– Stylish bathroom with shower,
The new, never used apartment is decorated in an extremely functional way and with attention to the smallest details. A large space will provide residents with the comfort of everyday functioning. Thanks to the large windows, the house is perfectly lit.
One parking space belongs to the apartment.
The apartment is ready to move in from March.
The fees include utilities according to consumption (about PLN 500/month).
Wawer is the largest and at the same time the least populated district of Warsaw. However, this is not the only thing that makes it unique – it is primarily the best place for walkers and lovers of bicycle trips.
There is moss in the air and birds chirping. Although the areas are popular walking trails, we feel intimate here. The proximity of forests full of peat, sand and rich vegetation makes us rest away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis.
The house is located in the ideal point of the Wawer district – 10 minutes to Saska Kępa and 25 minutes to the center. Near single-family buildings, grocery stores, restaurants and the DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. There are also kindergartens and schools in the vicinity.