The luxurious apartment has been designed in warm and pastel colors – it can be moved in immediately.
Elegant stone, natural teak wood and perfect lighting create a unique composition.
Stylish, warm and at the same time very sophisticated interior will satisfy the most demanding customer.
The apartment is tall (3.4m) and very bright. Most of the windows are facing south and north. A wonderful large terrace overlooking a beautiful green garden with old trees.
The apartment has an area of 160 m 2 and consists of:
– A spacious and full of light living room overlooking the terrace,
– A comfortable dining room combined with a functional, fully equipped Provencal-style kitchen (living room, dining room and kitchen create a unique 85-meter space)
– 1 Master Bedroom with a separate bathroom and dressing room,
– 2 additional very bright bedrooms,
– A modern bathroom with a large window (shower),
– An elegant office,
– A comfortable laundry room,
– Guest toilet.
Additionally, the apartment includes 2 convenient parking spaces in the underground garage and a room for prams and bicycles shared by the residents.
An intimate, elegant apartment building with 24-hour security and a reception desk. A staircase finished with a precious stone, a modern elevator, all designed to the highest standards.
The apartment is located “Pod Skocznią”, it is an exceptionally picturesque and quiet part of Mokotów, surrounded by greenery, single-family houses, intimate apartment buildings and the residences of the US, Mexican and Peruvian ambassadors. In the immediate vicinity there are parks, tennis courts, bicycle paths, excellent jogging and walking areas, and even an ice skating track.
Nearby, prestigious bilingual schools, kindergartens, fitness clubs, Best Mall shopping mall and Galeria Mokotów, restaurants, cafes, numerous shops and service points.
Great public transport (tram, metro), easy access to any point in Warsaw, 10 minutes from the Palace of Culture and Science, 15 minutes from the Chopin airport.