A luxurious and spacious 3-room apartment located in a beautiful and renovated tenement house from 1947 in Old Mokotów.
The apartment is fully equipped, designed and thought out to the smallest detail, it is distinguished by a very high standard of finish, elegant and atmospheric decor and functionality.
An ideal proposition for people who value beautiful design and a prestigious location.
The area of 130 m2 consists of:
– A beautiful and extremely atmospheric living room with dining area, with large windows with access to the terrace;
– Modern, functional kitchen open to the living room, equipped with high-end household appliances (Liebherr fridge, AEG oven and microwave, Best hood and practical sink with built-in grinder);
– Bright, beautifully decorated master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a private wardrobe with a French balcony;
– An elegant bathroom belonging to the master bedroom, with a bathtub and a walk-in shower, finished to the highest standard;
– An additional, very atmospheric room serving as a bedroom and an office with a terrace;
– Modern bathroom with a bathtub with a shower function, finished to the highest standard;
– A spacious, elegant hallway with built-in wardrobes, with a glass wall that beautifully illuminates the entire room and gives a unique atmosphere to the interior.
The apartment impresses with its unique design and climate, has been finished and furnished at the highest level (including a luxurious wooden floor Chapel laid in French fir on the entire surface of the apartment except for bathrooms, chandelier in the living room designed by a well-known Polish designer, Amalfi freestanding bathtub Victoria & Albert, bathroom tiles from the Valentino collection, doors – 260 cm high, PIU Design companies made in the latest technology and modern design, home appliances from Liebherr and AEG, air conditioning in all rooms, heated floors in bathrooms).
After the reconstruction of the hall, the actual area of the apartment to 130 m2, it is 6.5 m2 more than it is recorded in mortgage register.
The apartment is located on the third, last, floor of a tenement house from 1947. Building with an elevator. Beautiful, renovated and elegant cages, renovated facade. It is possible to park the car in an internal parking lot available only to residents. In addition, it is possible to rent a parking space in the underground garage for PLN 450 per month (with pre-emption right). The apartment also has a beautifully renovated part of the basement with a window, where there is a laundry and drying room.
Wonderful location in the heart of Old Mokotów. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood, pre-war villas, neighborhood of parks and embassies. Near Pola Mokotowskie, Morskie Oko Park, Iluzjon cinema, good schools and kindergartens as well as atmospheric restaurants and cafes. An ideal place for the most demanding, safe, green and peaceful, and at the same time a perfect and quick connection to the center of Warsaw. Excellent communication, to the Pole Mokotowskie underground – 5 min.