A four-room apartment, finished to a high standard in art deco style, equipped with stylish furniture and decorated with unique paintings. The location in the prestigious area of Mokotów will satisfy even the most demanding customers.
This unique, 4-room apartment with a total area of 135 m2 consists of:
· A spacious living room with fireplace, large windows and exit to the spacious terrace.
· A comfortable, large kitchen, combined with a dining room, fully equipped with household appliances (Siemens) and countertops made of natural stone.
· Master bedroom with a large comfortable bed, built-in wardrobe, private bathroom with shower and own terrace.
· The second bedroom, equipped with a built-in wardrobe, desk and bed. · A third bedroom for any purpose with access to the large terrace.
· Elegant bathroom with tub.
· Additional toilet.
· Utility room with washing machine and plenty of storage space.
· A representative entrance hall with a large wardrobe.
The rent includes one parking space in the underground garage, and the possibility of using a storage room. It is possible to park an additional car in a guarded housing estate. In addition, charges will be charged for electricity according to consumption and optional TV and internet.
The apartment is located on the ground floor of a luxury apartment building from 2004 at ul. Hazel in the prestigious part of Mokotów. The area of the prestigious Housing Estate under Skocznia is fenced and guarded. It consists of several elegant and intimate buildings. The cages were finished with natural stone. Next to the apartment building there are many additional parking spaces.
The apartment is in a great location in a prestigious part of Mokotów, i.e. at ul. Hazel, surrounded by greenery, just a few steps from Arkadia Park or Królikarnia. The neighborhood is built only with single-family houses, luxury apartment buildings and city villas. In the near distance there are sports and recreational facilities such as the Water Park – Warszawianka and the Stegny Ice Skating Track. In the area you will also find many educational institutions, including the English school at ul. Orkana or German kindergarten at ul. Zawrat. In 10 minutes we can walk to the Wilanowska metro station and other public transport.