Elegant, 4-room apartment with a bright and functional interior. A modern building in the second line of buildings of Piękna Street provides silence and comfort in the center of the city.
The area of 97.53 m2 consists of:
– a comfortable living room (26.18 m2) with a separate dining area and two exits to the terrace
– a functional kitchenette (8.98 m2), fully equipped with high-quality household appliances
– a master bedroom (13.98 m2) with a comfortable bed and high, spacious wardrobes
– bathroom (7.09 m2) next to the master bedroom, with a bathtub, many cabinets to facilitate order and storage with a washing machine
– second bedroom (12.08 m2) with built-in wardrobes
– an additional room (10.77 m2) currently arranged as a studio, also perfect like a cabinet, children’s room or guest room
– an elegant bathroom in dark colors (3.68 m2) with walk-in shower
– a communication hall with capacious wardrobes
– in addition, a large, corner, sunny terrace (18.15 m2)
Apartment designed and furnished very functional. In the bedrooms and the hall a lot of wardrobes with perfectly organized storage space. The mirrored fronts visually enlarge the stylish interior. The floor is made of oak (whitewashed and brushed). Aesthetic supply heaters were installed in most rooms. Large windows on the south and west side make the rooms sunny and well-lit.
The apartment includes a parking space in the underground garage and a storage room, additional 50,000 PLN for the whole.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a 6-story, modern building from 2009, in the second building line of Piękna Street, providing a unique silence in the middle of the city. High quality staircases and elevation, finished with natural stone. The porter, security and monitoring takes care of the residents safety. Only 3 apartments on floor level.
Top location in the center of Warsaw – Piękna street, right next to Plac Konstytucji. In the immediate area there are restaurants, cafes, Hala Koszyki, gym, cinema or the neighboring Polonia theater. Bus and tram stops near the building, the Politechnika and Centrum metro station within a few minutes walk.