Luxurious three-room apartment in a splendit investment, of a prestigious residential area in Old Mokotów at Różana 36 street. Designed in a thoughtful way and finished with attention to every detail using wood, stone and glass, that captivates with its colors and design.
A unique, extremely functional, one-hundred-meter apartment consists of:
– a bright, spacious living room with designer furniture, an eco-friendly fireplace and home cinema,
– a full kitchen, equipped with high-end household appliances and a modern and elegant dining area, open to the living room
– a master bedroom with a large bed, with a an open walking closet, as well as a master bathroom open to the bedroom with a jacuzzi bathtub, and a shower,
– a second bedroom with the option of arranging to one’s liking,
– a guest toilet,
– an additional smaller walk-in closet,
– a utility room,
– a functional hallway.
The apartment is air-conditioned with a sun exposure to the south-west and the south.
The apartment has two parking spaces in the underground garage.
The apartment is located on the first floor of a five-story apartment building designed by the architectural office ATELIER 3 GIRTLER & GIRTLER. Finished in the style of Art Déco, with the exterior of the estate decorated with granite and glass. The architectural motifs of New York and high-quality materials distinguish it’s uniqueness. The concierge desk provides a representative entrance to the building through an elegant lobby. The investment includes a swimming pool and sauna for the use of residents only.
The apartment is located in a cozy location of Old Mokotów, yet at a great communication point. In close proximity there are numerous tram and bus stops, subway stations that allow quick and easy communication with the center and other districts of Warsaw. In the area there are cafes, restaurants, service points and educational facilities. In close proximity there are recreational areas, such as Park Dreszera, Pola Mokotowskie and Park Morskie Oko.