A unique, very luxurious and spacious house located in the picturesque part of Anin. This atmospheric property has a beautiful, large garden, impressive, comfortable terrace and a fairy tale conservatory. Thanks to the huge glazing the garden literally enters into the interior of the house. An intimate street, green and quiet neighborhood and proximity to the center of Warsaw are just some of the advantages of this house.
It is an ideal home for people who value peace and closeness to nature.
A house with an area of 544 m 2, to which a climatic alley lined with cobblestones leads, is located on a plot of 1200 m 2. A garage and a utility room adjoin the house. The house is finished to the highest standard, using the best quality materials. Elegance and excellent taste of the owners can be seen in every room. The plot also has a separate building, currently serving as a gatehouse. The house is situated on the plot in such a way that most rooms offer a wonderful view of the green, well-kept garden.
The property consists of:
– A representative hall, which is accessed through a unique glass window,
– A bright and elegant study,
– A guest toilet,
– Dressing room,
– A beautiful, large living room with a fireplace connected to the dining room and an exit to the garden with a total 90 m 2, – 30 m2 glazed conservatory with access to the garden,
– Large, functional and sunny kitchen,
– Additional space consisting of a room and a bathroom, currently used as rooms for the hostess,
– Utility room.
– A bright and spacious Master bedroom with a large wardrobe and a bath room with a hydromassage bath for 2 persons, a shower and two sinks.
– 2 bedrooms with a shared living room with terrace and bathroom,
– Guest bedroom with bathroom and terrace.
– Utility room,
– Boiler room,
– Large laundry room.
Very representative detached house, partly with a basement and an attic. The outer walls of the building were made of brick. Windows and doors are made of wood according to individual solutions. The building is equipped with water supply, sanitary, electricity and gas installations. Gas heating of the building, while in some rooms there is also electric floor heating. The building is equipped with a security system and air conditioning in all rooms.
The house is located in a very attractive part of Anin. It is an extremely quiet and green area away from the hustle and bustle of the city. At a distance of about 2 km is a beautiful Reserve. King Jan Sobieski, which is part of the Masovian Landscape Park. Nearby there are many shops, kindergartens and schools, the Warsaw Wawer train station (950 m) and the large shopping center Ferio (2 km).