Extremely atmospheric, modernist house, located on a beautiful plot of 2000m2 among the forest and singing birds in the residential part of Radość, in the buffer zone of the Mazowiecki Landscape Park . It is an investment embedded in the vicinity of greenery and low-rise buildings, which will provide residents with a balance between private and professional life. It is a unique place where style, quality and uniqueness combine in extraordinary harmony.
Undoubtedly, the first impression of the property is made by its well-thought-out shape formed by two adjacent cuboids, fitting in with the existing surroundings thanks to its simple construction. The house has been optimally located in relation to the cardinal directions, and its above-average glazing and the height of the rooms at about 3 m guarantee not only access to natural light, but also contact with the surrounding nature.
The interior of the house, their arrangement combines the concept of an ‘open plan’ allowing for a smooth connection of individual rooms and the garden into a coherent, interpenetrating whole. It captivates with its subtlety and the proximity of nature makes it a place where it is easier to catch your breath and find peace. It is a space where everyday life becomes exceptional.
The carefully landscaped garden of 2000 m2 is a place of relaxation and meetings for adults, as well as a great playground for the youngest. It is undeniably a space where you can vent excess energy. It is also here that you will be able to admire the changing seasons among the old trees with pleasure.
The house with a usable area of 345 m2 consists of:
– a spacious, extremely atmospheric living room with a fireplace and a library with a place to relax with your favorite book (32 m2)
– dining area (26 m2) connected to the living room, where we are greeted by plenty of natural light coming through panoramic windows, an ideal place for family conversations over meals;
– fully equipped, functional kitchen (20 m2) with plenty of storage space, equipped with top-class household appliances (Siemens, Bosch)
with access to an exceptionally spacious terrace and a well-maintained garden , which offers great potential for arranging a place for relaxation and meetings for adults, as well as a wonderful playground for children:
– separate office (12 m2);
– elegant toilet (4 m2);
– spacious and decorative communication hall (21m2)
– a hall with a functional wardrobe for outerwear (4 m2);
The second part of the ground floor can be called the working zone, where:
– technical room (boiler room, recuperation system, central for solar installation, iron remover (15m2);
– a comfortable two-car garage in the building with a convenient entrance and an automatic gate (48m2). In addition, space on the property for parking outside.
A modern openwork staircase with a glass balustrade connects the ground floor with the upper part of the house.
– comfortably furnished bedroom with a large double bed in subdued colors (16 m2), with a wardrobe (5 m2), stylish bathroom (9 m2)
and with an exit to a unique terrace , which will ensure contact with nature and tell you freshness in the morning;
– three additional bedrooms (20m2, 19m2 and 10m2);
– stylish bathroom (5 m2);
– communication hall (15m2);
Level -1 / the relaxation zone (72.45 m2) is an additional space, currently partially developed as:
– cinema hall (28 m2)
– space that can be used in any way, e.g. as a playroom, game room or exercise room , (18m2)
– warehouse (3 m2) + storage (2m2)
– bathroom (2m2);
– a room that was supposed to be used to arrange a sauna (2m2) and a changing room with a shower (3m2)
The house is located in a very desirable location in Radość, in the greenest part of Warsaw, surrounded by old trees, forests and other modern houses and residences. An ideal property for people who value intimate proximity to nature, fresh air and silence, while not resigning from a great connection to the center of Warsaw, which it takes about 20 min by car. Alternatively, there is a railway station (KM and SKM S1) in close proximity. Perfect connection with Wilanów by ring road and access to all renowned international schools, and at the same time within walking distance of local private and state schools and kindergartens. There are also private and state kindergartens nearby.