A 319 m2 house in Wesoła inspired by the New York hampton style, only 25 minutes from the centre of Warsaw.
High quality material, full underfloor heating on the ground floor, ease of interior adaptation and a huge entertainment room above the garage are some of the main assets of this property. The house is ideal for those wanting a home with a division between the living and private areas, where the ground floor is vibrant and the ground floor offers some privacy and tranquillity. For those interested in a larger plot, it is possible to purchase an additional neighbouring plot of 1,000 m2.
The two-storey house of 319 m2 consists of:
– spacious hall with spiral staircase
– study wide living room with fireplace and library
– dining room
– boiler room
– wide, two-car garage
– bedroom with balcony to the east
– master suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room and balcony facing south
– a room with a balcony to the west
– bedroom with dressing room
– huge entertainment room with use for cinema room or billiard room and bar
– possibility to adapt the attic, the metric area is not included in the building area
The house has been equipped in developer standard plus, i.e. it has numerous amenities such as heated floors on the ground floor, laid paving, automatic gate, elegant fencing. Adaptation of the attic makes it possible to increase the usable area of the building. Furthermore, there is the possibility of installing an entrance to the attic directly from the room and creating a private study or games room.
For those interested in a larger plot, it is possible to purchase an additional neighbouring plot of 1,000 m2.
The house is located in a quiet area of Stara Miłosna with a very good location in relation to the major transport interchanges S17 (Lublin) and A2. Full infrastructure is available nearby: quick access to the centre of Warsaw, numerous local shops and supermarkets, kindergartens, schools, tennis club, stable and horse riding lessons, medical centre, clinic.