An exclusive and modern house in Wilanów with unique access to the picturesque Lake and a wonderful view of the greenery.
This unique house was designed by an outstanding architect – it is an investment carefully thought out and refined in every detail. It is situated in Warsaw’s Wilanów district in a great neighborhood, close to wonderful nature and has a good connection with the city.
The house is optimally located in relation to the directions of the world, and its above-average glazing in the form of a living room open to greenery with a lake view, guarantee not only access to natural light, but also contact with the surrounding nature. The spaces, concrete, natural wood and modern decor will delight everyone, and the closeness of nature makes it a place where it is easier to catch your breath and find peace.
A house with an area of 250 m2 , situated on a plot of 800 m2, consists of:
Ground floor (area approx. 130 m2):
– a living room with a spacious view of the greenery (70 m2 with a kitchen) and an exit to the terrace and a beautiful garden with a gate to the lake (you can swim on the lake with your own canoe)
– a fully equipped, functional kitchen with an island and a pantry, equipped with top-class household appliances, open to the living room, which is a perfect complement and visual enlargement of the living area
– communication hall with a functional wardrobe for outerwear
– guest toilet
– economic zone with laundry
– a small office
1st floor (area approx. 90 m2):
– a spacious master bedroom
– a huge studio (46 m2) that can be divided into 2 large bedrooms
– bathroom with bathtub and shower
Attic (area about 30 m2):
– bathroom with shower.
– parking for 2 cars
Simple form, minimalist style and timeless design – the author of the project is the outstanding architect Jakub Szczęsny. The investment was built on the basis of the latest technologies and proven materials, in harmony with the surroundings and respecting the natural environment.
The property is located in a very attractive point of Wilanów, next to the Powsinkowski Lake, within short walking distance of the Palace and the Park in Wilanów. It is a location that is more and more often chosen by people tired of the city noise or looking for alternatives to Miasteczko Wilanów. Nearby, Vogla Square, which is the heart of Zawady.
In close proximity you will find numerous shops, cafes, restaurants, clinics and many other retail and service points. There are areas nearby for long walks in the open air and bicycle tours. There are also kindergartens and schools in the neighborhood, both public and reputable private, and even international (German, American, British, French).