An elegant and spacious house located on a beautiful, wooded plot in one of the most desirable districts of Warsaw – Wawer. Modern interiors, a quiet neighborhood and a high-quality finish are only a few advantages of this unique property.
The house with an area of 326 sqm consists of:
– A spacious, extremely atmospheric living room with a fireplace and a comfortable seating set. Thanks to large windows, it is perfectly lit. Direct access to the terrace and garden from the living room,
– Functional, fully equipped kitchen with a pantry and a separate dining area,
– Cabinet with an area of 11 sqm
– Bathroom with shower,
– Representative hall with lots of built-in wardrobes.
– Master bedroom with an elegant bathroom with a bathtub and shower and a spacious wardrobe. The bedroom opens onto a well-arranged terrace,
– a children’s room with a separate wardrobe,
– Children’s room with an area of 20.92 sqm with access to the terrace,
– stylish bathroom with a bathtub and a shower,
– communication hall,
– An open recreational and sitting area connected to a library with an area of 30 sqm, with access to the terrace.
– A space developed as a lounge area with a home cinema, which can also function as a study or an additional bedroom,
– Bathroom with shower,
– Large terrace with a beautiful view of the treetops.
This unique property is arranged in an extremely functional way and with attention to the smallest details. The whole is finished with the highest quality materials. Wooden floors, stone countertops, stretch ceilings, all rooms are air-conditioned. The house is equipped with a sound system on each floor. A large number of built-in wardrobes will provide space and comfort for everyday use. The garden has an automatic watering system and lighting with motion sensors.
There is a double garage in the building,
Wawer is the largest and least populated district in Warsaw. However, not only this makes it unique – it is above all the best place for walkers and cycling enthusiasts.
Even though the grounds are popular walking routes, we feel at home here. The proximity of forests full of peat, sand and rich vegetation makes us relax away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis.
I definitely recommend and invite to contact,
Aneta Szymczyk, tel. +48 513 930 385
We take responsibility for the security of the transaction, we advise, help with the formalities.
We help you find the best credit offer on the market for free.
The announcement has informational purpose only and is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.